Sorry about the terrible photo that used to be here. I hope you like this much better! I got a new computer! YEAH! My old one was so slow it was positively painful. I can’t believe how few times I posted last month. So sorry!
I used Copic markers to colour the image, I airbrushed the background but only masked the berries and flowers. So much easier than cutting out the whole image. I have a trick for colouring the seeds so easily! I colour over the whole strawberry, ignoring the seeds. Then I add a tiny bit of white gel pen on the seeds and when dry, I colour over with a yellow Copic. Hasn’t bothered by Copics at all and the seeds look so nice and bright. Even better than colouring them yellow with the white of the paper underneath I think.
Ink: Moss, Kraft-PTI, antique linen Distress, Memento black
Paper: Moss CS-PTI, white CS-XPress It, light lace DP-Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, coral dots DP-Cosmo Cricket Be Happy, blush CS-SU!
Accessories: doily die-PTI, hug snug seam binding, Quickutz tag die, twine-PTI, charm, lace-stash, pearls-Dollarama, oval Nesties dies